Now hiring experienced Journeyman Plumbers for Residential and Commercial Plumbing service work and other projects.
Typical projects include plumbing fixture installations, water heater replacements, full and partial building re-piping, drain cleaning and jetting, leak detection, leak protection devices, maintenance, and all related plumbing functions. Must be able to coordinate the related activities of our other divisions that include electrical, HVAC, and propane gas.
Must have excellent knowledge of Florida’s plumbing code, ability to interpret architectural and piping drawings, determine and outline project requirements, prepare detailed material lists, prepare repair estimates and invoices, coordinate and supervise plumbing projects, ensure timely and accurate billing, arrange for inspections.
Must have all tools typical for a journeyman plumber that are required to complete the installation of plumbing devices and equipment.
Up to $500 Sign-On Bonus – payable after 90 days of successful employment
We offer competitive wages and benefits that include:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Health Insurance
- 401 K
- Paid training
Candidates must be able to perform the physical tasks required of the job of Journeyman Plumber which include but are not limited to:
- The physical ability to climb on a ladder or scaffolding to heights in excess of 10’
- Balance on ladders, and work above the shoulder frequently.
- The physical ability to bend/stoop, kneel, crouch, and squat while performing required tasks.
- The physical ability to work in confined spaces for extended periods.
- The physical ability to work in a hot environment for extended periods.
- The physical ability to frequently operate different types of equipment including, but not limited to, cars, trucks and vans, forklifts, pallet jacks, small hand-powered tools, etc.
- The physical ability to work at heights for extended periods of time.
- The physical ability to tolerate required personal protective equipment such as steel-toed shoes, work gloves, safety glasses, ear protection, dust masks, safety belts, and safety shoes on a continuous basis.
- Other abilities required for the position as described in company policy
- Valid Florida Driver’s License
- Must have an exceptional safety record
- Ability to pass a criminal background screening
- Ability to pass a drug screening
- Must be clean and presentable
- Motivated and willing to work with others
- Expected to keep the vehicle clean and presentable