Looking for experienced HVAC Service Technicians for the service and maintenance of Residential and Commercial HVAC equipment.
All candidates must have at least 4 years experience in the trade as a service technician.
- Must have knowledge of wiring diagrams and proper installation procedures for all HVAC equipment and control systems pertaining to said equipment.
- Must have knowledge of the principles of HVAC and be able to apply that knowledge.
- Service Technicians must have all tools required to complete the servicing and maintenance of HVAC equipment.
- EPA Refrigerant Card Required
- NATE certification a plus
Up to $500 Sign-On Bonus – payable after 90 days of successful employment
We offer competitive wages and benefits that include:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Health Insurance
- 401 K
- Paid training
Candidates must be able to perform the physical tasks required of the job which include but are not limited to:
- The physical ability to climb on a ladder or scaffolding to heights in excess of 10’
- Balance on ladders, and work above the shoulder frequently.
- The physical ability to bend/stoop, kneel, crouch, and squat while performing required tasks.
- The physical ability to work in confined spaces for extended periods.
- The physical ability to work in a hot environment for extended periods.
- The physical ability to frequently operate different types of equipment including, but not limited to, cars, trucks and vans, forklifts, pallet jacks, small hand-powered tools, etc.
- The physical ability to work at heights for extended periods of time.
- The physical ability to tolerate required personal protective equipment such as steel-toed shoes, work gloves, safety glasses, ear protection, dust masks, safety belts, and safety shoes on a continuous basis.
- Other abilities required for the position as described in company policy
- Valid Florida Driver’s License
- Must have an exceptional safety record
- Ability to pass a criminal background screening
- Ability to pass a drug screening
- Must be clean and presentable
- Motivated and willing to work with others
- Expected to keep the vehicle clean and presentable
No Phone Calls Please
Email resume to email@example.com