Must have excellent “people” skills along with excellent writing, communication and organizational skills.
Duties to include:
- Processing paperwork and returning equipment/parts for warranty claims with appropriate vendor for various HVAC equipment, controls, generator equipment and parts, and Pool Heaters
- Track warranty claims to ensure credit received from vendor
- Ordering HVAC parts as requested by technicians. Be able to quote prices to customers
- Processing cash and credit card payments from customers for daily propane distributions
- Help answering incoming phone lines when needed
- Provide backup support to ESA Customer service in setting up appointments and working with the customers
- Train as Manager on Call for after hours service calls
Knowledge of HVAC industry required.