JOIN OUR TEAM
Looking for full time experienced LP Gas appliance tech, installers, and bulk drivers for local deliveries. Local delivery routes cover the Volusia/Flagler counties so being familiar with the area is a plus. Total Comfort Gas and our clients are looking for drivers who can be safe and professional at all times.
All candidates must have at least 4 years experience in the trade.
- Must have knowledge of gas piping diagrams, gas codes, and proper installation procedures for all LP gas equipment and control systems pertaining to said equipment.
- Must have knowledge of installation diagrams and proper installation procedures for all types of gas piping and appliances.
- Must have all tools required to complete the installation of LP gas piping and equipment.
- CDL with Hazmat endorsement will be required.
Up to $1,000 Sign-On Bonus – payable after 90 days of successful employment
We offer competitive wages and benefits that include:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Health Insurance
- 401 K
- Paid training
All candidates must have at least 4 years experience in LP Gas service and installation.
Candidates must be able to perform the physical tasks required of the job that include but are not limited to:
- The physical ability to climb on a ladder or scaffolding to heights in excess of 10’
- Balance, and work above the shoulder frequently.
- The physical ability to bend/stoop, kneel, crouch, and squat while performing required tasks.
- The physical ability to work in confined spaces for extended periods.
- The physical ability to work in a hot environment for extended periods.
- The physical ability to frequently operate different types of equipment including, but not limited to, cars, trucks and vans, forklifts, pallet jacks, small hand-powered tools, etc.
- The physical ability to work at heights for extended periods of time.
- The physical ability to tolerate required personal protective equipment such as steel-toed shoes, work gloves, safety glasses, ear protection, dust masks, safety belts, and safety shoes on a continuous basis.
- Other abilities required for the position as described in company policy
- Valid CDL Class License and Medical Card
- Must have an exceptional safety record
- Minimum 1 year of recent CDL experience
- Ability to pass a drug screening
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 7 years
- Motivated and willing to work with others
- Expected to keep the vehicle clean and presentable
No Phone Calls Please
Email resume to email@example.com
Or, Fill out an application at Total Comfort Employment Application
Fax (386) 673-7856